Portals LLC is leveraging our partnerships and our core team’s experience in Program Management, International Trade, Investment Facilitation, International Stakeholder Engagement, Market Research, Medical Research, Statistical Analysis, Geo-Health Solutions, US Government Procurement Support, Logistics and Coordination support to provide support services and procurement support to stakeholders at the forefront of COVID-19 pandemic emergency management and support.
Our aim is to leverage the confluence of ours and our partners strengths, qualifications, core competencies, strategic geographic locations, and perspectives for the benefit of our clients doing what we do best which is Implementation Support!
Chief Executive Officer
Portals’ Strategic Optimization
Portals Support for the COVID-19 Pandemic
Snapshot of Portals COVID-19 Pandemic Support Work
- Portals as the prime contractor on multiple contracts provided logistics services and delivered bulk PPE supplies to multiple government-owned Emergency Management warehouses in record time
- Portals set up a 100,000+ square-foot warehouse operation center to help a state government deal with backlog, quality control, and disbursement of PPE.
- Tysons firm Portals Global donates 15,000 masks to Fairfax County
- Portals donates KN95s to school staff and students
Research Reports and White Papers
- The PPE Industry & Covid-19 (Portals Global Publication)
- Report Summary of “The PPE Industry & Covid-19” (Portals Global Publication)
- Data Analytics: The PPE Against COVID-19 (HSR.health Publication)
- Hospital Experiences Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Results of a National Pulse Survey March 23-27, 2020 (Department of Health and Human Services)
- Where Did All the PPE Go? The COVID-19 Disconnect Between Hospitals and the Healthcare Supply Chain (Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise)
- Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 (Center for Disease Control)
- Cover smart. Do your part. Slow the spread. (NIST)
- Virtual Coronavirus Symptom Check (Emory University School of Medicine) Emory’s coronavirus symptom check allows people to virtually self-triage and directs patients to testing and professional medical resources.
- COVID-19 One-Stop Shop Toolkits (Center for Disease Control) The CDC’s virtual toolkit advises myriad fields on how to successfully navigate COVID-19.
- John Hopkins University Coronavirus Resource Center (John Hopkins University) John Hopkins University’s Virtual Resource Center provides information on testing, flattening the curve, and the most recent COVID-19 research.
- Managing Mental Health During COVID-19 (American Medical Association) The American Medical Association provides practical strategies for managing mental well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 Resources for Kids and Families (John Hopkins University) John Hopkins University provides family resources on managing the wellbeing of children and young adults amid COVID-19.
- Government COVID-19 Resources for Older Adults (National Institute on Aging) The National Institute on Aging provides insight on financial, medical, and mental wellness resources for the older adults.
- John Hopkins University Global Coronavirus Tracker (John Hopkins University) John Hopkins University’s Global Coronavirus Tracker publishes daily updates on COVID-19 cases by territory.
- CDC Print Resources (Center for Disease Control) For print COVID-19 awareness resources see the CDC’s collection of printable posters.
- Guidelines on Infection Prevention (Infectious Diseases Society of America) The Infectious Diseases Society of America provides guidelines on infection prevention when in contact with suspected infected persons.
- Back to School: What Physicians Can Say to Parents Weighing the Decision (American Medical Association) As many families weigh the cost of remote learning/the return to campus, the American Medical Association advises parents on how to make a safe decision.
- AMA Physician’s Guide to COVID-19 (American Medical Association) The American Medical Association provides a quick-start guide for physicians on how to maximize the safety of local practice amid COVID-19, combining advice from trusted sources like the CDC, JAMA and the WHO.
- Resources for Families: COVID-19 (Healthi Kids) Healthi Kids provides age appropriate resources for children ages 0-5 to promote physical, mental, and emotional wellness amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Facemasks: How they work and which are the best (Wall Street Journal) The breakdown of different types of coverings, the proper way to put on and take off and how to tell if a mask is professional grade.