Tonisha is a Program Coordinator with expertise in areas of International Development, Government Contract Support, Market Research and Event Management.
As an assistant to the International Affairs Advisor in a National Security Government Agency her role was to interface with world leaders, facilitate high-level interactions between governments and to provide logistical support within the Agency. She also served as a research assistant within an International Non-profit entity providing analysis and reporting on grant-making and proposal implementation and maintenance for their initiatives in Emerging Markets. Tonisha also spent time in Southern India conducting ‘on-the-ground’ research on issues of women’s rights and inequality.
- International Development, Research, Event Management, Logistical Support
- Program Coordination, Logistical Support, Communications/Liaison Specialist
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies and Public Administration
- John Jay College, City University of New York, University of Madras
- International Treatment & Preparedness Coalition, Ministry of National Security Trinidad and Tobago, MacDella Cooper Foundation