Omo is a management consultant and engineer with twenty years of experience in infrastructure development, capacity building, and global business consulting in the commercial and government arenas.
Over the years, he has worked as an owners’ representative, senior engineer, and program manager overseeing cross functional teams on initiatives worth over $3 billion for private developers and US Government Agencies including the Departments of Defense and Commerce.
He also served as a judge for the USAID investment market place initiatives and the lead liaison between US Congress and Foreign Government delegations for strategic engagements.
He works with global executives and senior government personnel to provide solutions and strategies while leveraging an extensive professional expert network.
- Business Strategy, International Development, International Finance
- Program Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Investment Coordination
- Master of Business Administration in International Business
- Master of Science in Geospatial & Environmental Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Georgetown University, George Washington University, University of the West Indies, MWH Global, Stanley Martin, US Air Force, US Department of Commerce.