Avinash is a teaching and learning expert with 17 years of experience in curriculum design for face-to-face, online, and hybrid contexts; program development of higher education and professional development programs; and technical writing and communication.
He has worked for the world’s largest network of private universities and the world’s largest education technology and solutions company. He has worked with over one hundred universities and colleges (nationally and internationally).
- Program Development, Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, Leadership Training, Technical Writing
- Program/Course Developer, Learning Architect, Education Technology, Faculty/Trainer
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies (focus on International Studies)
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies (focus on Public Policy and Ethics)
- Currently pursuing Doctor of Education degree
- Georgetown University, University of Miami, Walden University, University of the West Indies