Larcel has two decades of experience in human capital engagement and leadership development with emphases in organizational cultural design.
His work within the corporate arena also includes change and performance management, behavioral assessments, and cultural alignment and evaluation. He has initiated these strategies at the executive level while building models to deliver and sustain both performance and employee engagement processes that are utilized as tools for identifying potential future leaders.
Within both camps (education and corporate), Larcel has enabled clients to shape and form in-house strategies for tracking growth processes that measure and evaluate individuals, business units, and organizational performance.
He focuses on transforming knowledge into application to provide organizations with the necessary tools to develop leaders with highly effective leadership characteristics.
- Human Potential Optimization; EQ Skills Development; Value & Culture Alignment
- Human Engagement Strategist, Organizational Alignment Behaviorist
- Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership Development
- Master of Science in Human Resource Development
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Texas A&M University, Ferris State University, Arthur Lok Jack School of Business