Ige is a business development specialist and capture planning strategist with over twenty years of hands-on experience.
She is a Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM), and an accredited member of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP), recognized for her ability to communicate effectively with a wide and varied audience.
As the Education Director of the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS), Washington DC Chapter, Ige received the president’s award for excellence in 2010.
She serves as an adjunct instructor for professional education at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
- Corporate Communications, Organizational Change Management, Executive Leadership Coaching
- Executive Coaching, Proposal Team Management, Communications Strategy
- Doctoral Candidate in Dispute Resolution
- Masters in Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Certified Professional Services Marketer
- Certified Executive Coach
- Southern Methodist University (SMU),
- University of Lagos