Bill is a management consultant and supply chain management expert with experience leading the aerospace, defense, and security division of a $2.4 billion electronics engineering and manufacturing supplier.
As Director of Supplier Management at the Aerospace Industries Association (AIA), he coordinated over 300 senior supply chain representatives from large aerospace manufacturers and developed policy positions on behalf of the industry.
He has experience liaising with government agencies such as the Dept. of Commerce, Dept. of Defense, Small Business Administration, Export-Import Bank, NASA, US Congress, foreign associations and embassies.
- Global Business Strategy, International Trade Facilitation, Economic Development, Business Development
- International Trade, Stakeholder Engagement, International Trade Shows & Expos
- Master of Business Administration in International Business
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering
- George Mason Washington, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Aerospace Industries Association